All About Travel General Terms & Conditions for Travel Bookings
Although All About Travel takes all care in informing clients of the most up to date and correct information. It remains the responsibility of clients to ensure they are familiar with all terms and conditions relating to individual travel products, passport, immigration issues, health and customs requirements associated with their particular travel. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure booking details are correct at time of confirmation and all passengers’ first names and surnames are correct and match passports. Name changes and booking changes incur penalties and will be required to be paid by the traveller if incorrect information has been supplied to All About Travel.
All About Travel acts as an agent on behalf of the suppliers including airlines, accommodation properties and tour and transportation companies providing services. All reservations are made in accordance with current schedules. Any change in scheduling or delays and the resulting impact on arrangements are not the responsibility of All About Travel. Some events are beyond our control and we accept no liability caused directly or indirectly by such, including, but not limited to, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government, airline schedule changes due to weather or mechanical problems causing delays or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action. Additionally, we make no representation as to the safety or conditions that any destination offers.
All About Travel acts in good faith to our customers, however we are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by suppliers involved in your booking, some of which limit liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. We do not accept responsibility for death, personal injury, inconvenience, loss, damages and delay to person or property, or for related expenses on the part of employees, agents or individuals providing these services. The issuance and acceptance of any tickets, service vouchers or exchange orders is deemed as passenger consent to these conditions.
- COSTING & PRICING: Quotes are based on current advice. No prices are guaranteed until full payment has been received by All About Travel. All verbal quotes are accurate estimations of the prices at the time given, however may be subject to increase by any supplier until monies in full have been received by the suppliers. Prices may be subject to increase due to any currency fluctuations until final payment is received to the suppliers.
- AIRLINES & SUPPLIERS: Airlines & Suppliers involved in our package holidays do not, by virtue of their endorsement of our brochures or flyers, represent themselves as contracting with any purchaser of an All About Travel package.
All government fees, port charges if applicable, surcharges and taxes are subject to change without notice until final payment is made and documents have been issued. Legislation requires us to collect from you the taxes and levies controlled by the airline, government or authority. These costs are included in the prices quoted unless otherwise stated and may change without notice at any time up until departure. Full payment does not exempt you from implementation of additional charges outside of our control.
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation and amendment fees apply to all bookings once an initial payment has been received. The total cost of airfares is non-refundable once flights tickets have been issued. 100% of amount paid is incurred as cancellation fees if cancellation occurs within 60 days of departure.
Your booking may be cancelled if the deposit and/or final payment are not received by the required date stipulated by the supplier or All About Travel.
- TRAVEL ADVICE: It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they are aware of the latest travel advice issued by the Australian Government and the latest health information for the destinations to which they are travelling. Information can be found at: The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade dfat.gov.au Travel Doctor www.traveldoctor.com.au
TRAVEL INSURANCE ESSENTIAL: All About Travel strongly recommends that clients purchase adequate travel insurance cover for their destinations. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to be taken at time of booking.
- WEBSITE & BROCHURE INFORMATION: Product descriptions, maps and images of accommodation and services featured in our brochures, on our website or any other information received from our office is based on current information provided to us by tourist offices and suppliers. Images and maps may be representative only and we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or variations.
- CONTACT WHILE OVERSEAS: Your holiday has been carefully planned, however, if in the course of your trip you do encounter a situation which is not to your satisfaction, we strongly recommend that you immediately contact locally based management at your hotel or your tour operator. If you are still disatisfied please contact our office on 61 (7) 55 131 433.
Ph: (07) 5513 1433 Fax: (07) 5524 4699 Mobile: 0409 904 787 Toll Free 1800 646 056
PO BOX 922, Banora Point NSW 2486 Email: email@example.com
D.A Bantoft & K. Bantoft trading as All About Travel ATAS No: A10619 IATA: 0235976-6 ABN: 93 367 366 822